Think me and an american are the only ones in the world with a 5 and 4 inch telescope

Hello welcome to (( Live Polarex Nr.1-Telescope ))
on the left is incredible 5 inch telescope polarex and on the right side is the polarex 4 inch 
Think me and an american we are the only ones in the world with a 5 and 4 inch telescope on pier 
this telescopes are awesome if you never see this telescopes I can tell-you - You are in Love already in my hand they call it the ( Super Unihex ) this super-unihex has 6 lenses and one very big lens this telescope company no longer exists ? for more info go to this site https://www.unitronhistory.com/

and please look me up on internet  (( Live Polarex Nr.1-Telescope ))

Tip abandoned observatory with rare telescope in middle of the forest found again after 20 years

Thank you





     

Reacties

Populaire posts