My Rare Telescope 132F POLAREX UNITRON

This is my ((polarex 132F PIER)) is from the late 1960s

unfortunately they bankrupt in the late 90s these telescopes are interesting because thay have more
names. like POLAREX, UNITRON, and manny more different names for me that is confusing
why not stick by one name .. that is mystery for me.
and wonder if the company now exist or in future
Will they will go to one NAME,  I wonder about that.
is very pity that so beautiful telescope brand has disappeared.
you can expand this telescope like crazy.... pimp your telescope.up.


have youTube channel is hard to get views or get poeple to your site
So!!!..do for fun advertising few cents to GET MORE VIEWS !!!
total amount was 98.15 euro !!!  was waste of my poor money
ohhh !!!!! my first 1 youtube -channel was erased because of a naked doll in a museum
explained many times to youTube this is a doll a doll a doll.... oke looks like real woman
my beautiful youtube-acound is gone !!! ohh Forgot to say (( Views on youtube was Hit or my youtube goes viral WoW !!!!! was so good feeling that time hahaha :) Yes S?X SELLS
Hmmmm my youtube was away forever ???? SO TRY AGAIN -LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES will come back better youtuber maker please see my videos
Have a lot of polarex telescopes video,s weird things or have special things that you can't get easily Thank you.
please be my Free Supporter or Big fan ...
I NEED YOU.☺on youtube thank-you
my--link--youtube
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

become a member https://www.patreon.com/LivePolarex 

Dit is ook leuk om te weten mijn intro trailer.
Ik nam een ​​foto van mijn telescooplens en heb ik op planeet aarde gedaan
60mm 900mm telescoop 








Reacties

Populaire posts